- Creator / Artist / Designer:Antonio Lampecco (1932 - 2019)
- Signature / Marks:Signed "LA" monogram for Lampecco Antonio
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1980
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):45 X 45 X 45 cm
- Weight:12 Kg
- Style:Design / Modern Art
- Material:Ceramic Pottery Earthware
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Large (45cm) and rare " Ball " spherical ceramic vase made by Antonio Lampecco in the 1970s.
Signed with the monogram "LA" for Lampecco Antonio under the vase.
In perfect condition
Antonio Alberto Lampecco (Minucciano, 1932 - Maredret 2019).
Belgian ceramist known for his large spherical or ovoid-shaped vases, often of blue pigment with small tight collars.
In 1949, he left his native Italy and moved with his family to Belgium in Maredsous where he acquired Belgian nationality. He opened his own ceramic workshop in Maredret (Namur, Belgium).
During his long career, he won immense success and numerous gold medals around the world.
Works present in the most prestigious collections and also in many international museums.
Died in 2019, his pieces are now snapping up on the Art market.
By staying in the same period, we can compare his work to certain artists like Jacques and Dani Ruelland.